Direct to Garment (DTG) Inks
Direct to Garment (DTG)
Water-based, pigmented digital DTG inks designed for printing directly onto fabrics such as cotton, polyester, and blends. Our DTG inks are available for different printhead platforms. LV series are lower viscosity inks suitable for printers with Epson or Panasonic printhead types. DTG-HV inks are higher viscosity ink sets are available for other printhead platforms, including Ricoh, Fuji/Dimatix/Spectra, and Kyocera.
- Blended fabrics with at least 50% cotton while using recommended pre-treatment solutions
- Process colors (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, and white inks)
- Spot colors (red and green available upon request, violet and orange can be offered based on volumes. Wider color gamut expected with the use of spot colors)
- For cotton, please use DX-320 only for better color and wash fastness properties. Lighter fabrics need 8-12 gms/print area and darker fabrics need 16-24 gms, based on the weight of the fabrics. Drying the fabrics is required before printing with white ink first and then color inks. Typical drying time is 2-4 mins at 240°F based on the coating usage and fabric type.
- For polyester, please use DX-158 first to control dye migration and for better ink retention on the fabric before using DX-320 pre-treatment. Drying is required in between these two coatings to have better pick up of the coatings. always use drying or curing at or below 240°F to prevent dye migration or discoloration on the fabrics